Freedom Type Medical and Legal Transcription Services
At Freedom Type Medical and Legal Transcription, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
Our highly-qualified and experienced medical and legal transcription teams are very versatile and capable of working on any type of reports, including but not limited to:
- Consultations and Referrals
- Emergency Department Notes
- Psychological Evaluations
- History and Physical Exams
- Independent Medical Exams
- Office, Progress and SOAP Notes
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Discharge and Death Summaries
- Vocational Rehabilitation Reports
- Depositions, Peer Reviews, Worker's Comp cases, Parole Board Hearings, etc.
- Phone/Conference Call Transcription
- Focus Group Transcription
- Lecture, Speech, Seminar Transcription
- Single Speaker Notes, Memos, Dictation Transcription
- Training Session Transcription
- Meetings and General Events Transcription
- Panel Discussion Transcription
- Teleconference and Webcast Transcription
What do we offer?
- A call-in service with a toll-free number that can be accessed from anywhere in the USA
- Hands-on management by seasoned medical transcriptionists
- Experienced, dependable and committed staff
- Consistent quality and confidentiality
- Accurate and timely transcription of acute care, clinic and hospital dictation, all medical specialties
- Turnaround time based on your needs
- Transmission of data via secure internet connections... all methods adhering to strict HIPAA compliance.
Also ask about how you can increase your current client portfolio by using our service to reach out to potential new clients while at the same time increasing your bottom line. We will make all the personal contacts and do all your credentialing. Leave all the paperwork to us so you have more time to focus on patient care.
Freedom Type Medical and Legal Transcription
Freedom Type Medical and Legal Transcription ® 1521 Watt Avenue, Fall Creek, WI 54742